After several weeks from the official release in San Francisco, and many many sleepless days figuring out bugs, improvements and general awesomeness, we finally released the new version of our product.
Directly from the changelog:
30/04/2013 – in3Dgallery v1.5
1. It is now possible to create an account from scratch, without logging in with Facebook
2. It is now possible to upload pictures from your computer, rather than from Facebook albums
3. Your Library can now contain pictures from mixed albums (Facebook and uploaded pictures)
4. New Facebook Share with real-time gallery screenshot attached
5. Galleries can now be shared via email
6. Galleries can now be embedded in third party websites via custom code snippet
7. It is now possible to edit pictures already included in your gallery
8. Gallery pictures can now be rotated (in addition to being scaled and moved)
9. General bug-fixing and performance improvements
We hope you will enjoy creating your own galleries to share with the world, and if you still haven’t done so, it’s about time you start!